What information do we collect?
Site use data- when you view our sites we record details of your visit such as which pages and resources you have viewed or accessed. This may include location, traffic and communication data.
Volunteered and Communication Data- if you make an enquiry about our services or contact us for any other reason, then any information you give us is also recorded. This includes contact data and a history of your communication and relationship with Webb4u. Third party payment providers securely handle any payment card information you may give us.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide services
- Provide information to you regarding our services, specific where necessary if consent has been given
- Inform you of changes to the service we offer
- Provide technical support
- To make the Webb4u application more responsive to the device you're using.
- Track which parts of the Webb4u.co.ukand the Webb4u application you're using.
- Assist us with support requests.
- Track whether you are a new or returning user.
- Save you the time of re-entering information previously submitted to us.
- Track user behaviour to improve and amend our application and service.
- Improve our marketing by tracking your movements and responses to advertising and find out how you have found us.
- Provide third party organisations with information to provide targeted marketing information.
- If you wish, you can adjust your device settings to decline or delete cookies. However please be aware that this will affect your experience as cookies are necessary for the Webb4u application to function properly.
If you wish, you can adjust the settings on your computer or browser to decline or delete cookies. However please be aware that this will affect your experience as cookies are necessary for the site to function to its full ability.
Storing personal data
It may be necessary to transfer data to locations outside the European Union for processing and storing. By providing this data you have agreed to have this information transferred and stored. Whilst we take every effort to ensure the highest security standards, we do so in the knowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of data, as the Internet is not completely secure. If you send us information electronically it is at your own risk.
In addition to these circumstances, it may also be possible to disclose your information if we sell any or all of our business, if we are legally obliged to, or if it is part of a fraud prevention process or investigation.
The Data Protection Act 1988 gives you the right to access any information that we hold that relates to you. In this event we may request a payment of £25 from you to cover any associated costs that we incur.